Monday, June 7, 2010

Unlike Prof. Osucha, I am not entering Japan with any particular goals to achieve. Rather, I am just keeping an open mind and a willingness to try anything. So that would bring me to one of my first interesting Japanese experiences. It started with the hotel's toilet.


First of all, I would just like to say that this is a rather small bathroom. Simply turning about the cramped space has me banging into the towel rack, toilet and sink all at once. But that is not the most spectacular part of the lavatory.

The most fascinating part by far would be the toilet. This bathroom wonder had me both frightened and amazed. When I sat upon it, hoping to relieve my self in peace, a loud flow of water could be heard coming from its depths. In a panic I proceeded to push every button and turn every dial on the control panel beside me. And what did I get from my efforts? An unexpected spray of water to my hind end. And I dare say it was rather refreshing. An interesting experience indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment